No Legal Advice Intended
The contents of this website are intended to convey general information only and not to provide legal advice or opinions. The contents of this website, and the posting and viewing of the information on this website, should not be construed as, and should not be relied upon for, legal or tax advice in any particular circumstance or fact situation. The information presented on this website may not reflect the most current legal developments. Further, this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. No action should be taken in reliance on the information contained on this website and we disclaim all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this site to the fullest extent permitted by law. An attorney should be contacted for advice on specific legal issues.
No Attorney-Client Relationship Created
Nothing on this website is an offer to represent you, and nothing on this website is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. An attorney-client relationship may only be established through direct attorney-to-client communication that is confirmed by the execution of an engagement agreement. The content of any unsolicited email sent to the Law Office of Paul H. Bass, PLLC., or to any of its attorneys at an email address available on this website, will not create an attorney-client relationship and the contents of such unsolicited email shall not be considered confidential. Therefore, do not use this website or the email addresses available on this website to provide confidential information about yourself or a legal matter to the Law Office of Paul H. Bass, PLLC or any of its attorneys.
No Guarantee of Results
The practice area summaries are not intended to indicate or guarantee that any of the same or similar results can be achieved in future matters; the outcome of a matter depends upon a number of factors. These summaries are intended only to provide general information about the experience of our attorneys.
Authorized Practice of Law
This website is not intended as advertising or as solicitation for legal services. Viewing of this website does not constitute the Law Office of Paul H. Bass, PLLC’s direction of this website into a particular state; and this website is not directed into any state where this website is not in full compliance with all laws and ethical rules or where the Law Office of Paul H. Bass, PLLC attorneys are not licensed to practice.
Permission to Contact You
By calling this firm by telephone, email, live chat, or contact form, you consent to being contacted by any practical means. This may include being called at the telephone number you provide and speaking with the person who answers the telephone, leaving a voice message, and providing information including identifying that we are responding to a contact to this firm. You agree that we may leave a return telephone number to call. You also consent that we may contact you by other means in response to your contact, and such communication may be sent by unsecure means and may include promotional information and information you supplied during your contact.
Information Gathering/Use of Information
- The Law Office of Paul H. Bass, PLLC, uses online contact forms for visitors to request information. When you fill out one of these forms, your personal information, including your name, home or other address, email address, and phone numbers may be required. Once you submit this form, your message is automatically forwarded to an attorney, legal assistant, administrator or other key personnel responsible for your inquiry. Your contact information may be saved for future use or reference.
- By submitting your contact information to the Law Office of Paul H. Bass, PLLC, you are authorizing this law firm’s personnel and/or representatives to use this information to contact you and/or to send you information, including promotional information.
- The Law Office of Paul H. Bass, PLLC, may communicate about firm and industry news or events through bulk emails (eBlasts, etc.) using client management software. You have the option if you request not to receive such communications without impacting any relationship with the firm or its attorneys.
- A portion of the Firm’s practice consists of debt collection. You should understand that any communication with this firm is a communication from a debt collector attempting to collect a debt, and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
- Any communications, including confidential information sent through the Internet or email, could be intercepted, read, or redirected by persons other than the intended recipient. If you communicate through this website, be advised that the communications may not be considered privileged and/or confidential.
- This site’s contact form and other electronic communication may be sent through the Internet by email, client management portals (e.g., Clio) or other methods, which may not be secure. You should not send sensitive or confidential information via this site or by email unless you are able to ensure that it is adequately encrypted.